Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally Finished!!!

Sort of...

I got all of my LED's to work off my People 150's main battery. Thanks to "Kiwiscoota" and "Scooternut" at "Scooter Community", I was able to determine that I was hooking the LED's up in a series rather than in a parallel configuration. The conversation can be found in this thread.

The result is even brighter than the last attempt and very snappy looking. They are quite noticeable now compared to the prior photos I took.

Right side, no headlight:

Left front, No headlight:
Right Front, No headlight.
Of course, I ride with the headlights on, but for better photos, I turned off the scooter.

The only thing that remains is to clean up the wiring and get some wire nuts and terminal connectors, but electrical tape will work in the meantime. It ain't pretty, but it's stinkin' cold outside.

1 comment:

Lee said...

The scoot looks really good, Paul.
It was great meeting your son too. He looks overjoyed to be riding with his Dad!
I have some pictures for you that came out pretty good, but I don't have the reduction software. I will work on that and get them to you asap.